Vaught & Boutris LLP represents individuals and businesses with specializations in tax law, bankruptcy, estates and trusts, business and corporate law, and related litigation. We work with clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including Contra Costa, Alameda, San Francisco, Marin, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.
We’ve compiled the following resources for your convenience. To learn more about how we can help with your legal needs, contact Vaught & Boutris to speak with one of our expert attorneys.
- Supreme Court of California: Includes court opinions, rules, forms, and case information.
- California Courts of Appeal: Includes case information, court opinions, forms, rules, and links to all six district courts.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: General information about court administration, procedures, and services.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California: Includes announcements, FAQs, forms, jury information, and electronic case filing services.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California: Contains local rules, PACER access, opinions, and general information.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California: Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California: Includes a calendar, court rules, filing procedures, and jury information.
- U.S. Tax Court: Offers access to general court information, calendars, forms, rulings, court offices, and news.
California Legal Resources:
- California Legal Statutes
- California Probate Code
- California Business and Professions Code
- California Corporations Code
- California Revenue and Taxation Code
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, Bankruptcy Basics
- State Bar of California
Estate Planning Information from the California State Bar Website: