Business & Corporate
Vaught & Boutris LLP provides services for forming, acquiring, selling, modifying, merging, and dissolving all types of business entities. We also offer continuing services and consulting to corporate clients on all aspects of their commercial activities.
Our attorneys have built a thriving practice representing start-up and emerging growth companies in many industries, including high technology, construction, and international trade. We also advise corporate and individual clients in all aspects of the acquisition and sale of real estate, and assist landlords and tenants in the preparation and review of commercial leases.
We also provide litigation representation for both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of areas including unfair competition, shareholder or partner disputes, contract disputes, and lease and real estate disputes.
Legal services offered by Vaught & Boutris in business and corporate law include:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, and LLCs
- Corporate record maintenance
- Formation of nonprofit charities and private foundations
- Issuance of common and preferred stock
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial transactions
- Contract review
- Corporate and partnership dissolutions
- Redemptions and reorganizations
- Intellectual property protection
- Counseling non-profit corporations
- Executive compensation agreements and planning
With law offices in Oakland and Walnut Creek, Vaught & Boutris LLP provides business and corporate law services throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including Contra Costa County and Alameda County. To find out more about how we can help you, contact us online or call 510-430-1518 today.