Vaught & Boutris specializes in all types of tax planning and tax controversy matters faced by corporations, partnerships, LLC’s, estates, trusts and individuals. These include, among other matters:
- tax audits;
- administrative appeals;
- tax collection;
- undisclosed offshore bank accounts and international tax compliance;
- bankruptcy tax;
- payroll taxes;
- sales and use tax; and
- criminal tax investigations and prosecutions.
To learn more about any of these areas, click the links below.
- Tax Audits and Administrative Appeals
- Tax Collection
- Undeclared Offshore Bank Accounts and International Tax Compliance
- Bankruptcy Tax
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales and Use Taxes
- Criminal Tax Investigations and Prosecutions
With law offices in Oakland and Walnut Creek, Vaught & Boutris LLP provides tax services and tax litigation for individuals and businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including Contra Costa County and Alameda County. To find out more about how we can help you, contact us online or call 510-430-1518 today.