Vaught & Boutris LLP represents individuals and businesses in the areas of taxation, estate planning, probate and trust administration, business and corporate law, bankruptcy, and related litigation in Northern California, including the East Bay Area and Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. The firm has compiled the following legal and court resources for the convenience of its clients. To learn more about how the firm can assist with your legal needs, contact Vaught & Boutris LLP to speak with an attorney.
- Supreme Court of California: Includes court opinions, rules, forms, and case information.
- California Courts of Appeal: Includes case information, court opinions, forms, rules, and links to all six district courts.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: General information about court administration, procedures, and services.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California: Includes announcements, FAQs, forms, jury information, and electronic case filing services.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California: Contains local rules, PACER access, opinions, and general information.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California: Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California: Includes a calendar, court rules, filing procedures, and jury information.
- U.S. Tax Court: Offers access to general court information, calendars, forms, rulings, court offices, and news.
California Legal Resources:
- California Legal Statutes
- California Probate Code
- California Business and Professions Code
- California Corporations Code
- California Revenue and Taxation Code
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, Bankruptcy Basics
- State Bar of California